Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp/Blender/python integration

Hallo Joao,

Well there is no specific goal why I m looking for such a integration.
It s simple the wish that both gimp and also blender having the best
python or scripting interface possible.And if both interfaces are similar
I think this is a good idea.
1)
In my view python is the successor of logo.
So also a form of programming suitable for kids or young people.
2) With Gimp it is similar.In the meantime it is so powerful that
it can turn into a meanstream program beating Photoshop and so with
a lot of nice site-effects like a big numbers of books published or
projects running
3) And at least with a similar interface it would also help to make the
steep learning curve a bit lower for blender.So that it is also a chance for
any sort of 3D programming for everybody

Cheers

Gottfried