Re: [Gimp-developer] cvs gimp depends on jade?

On Wed, Dec 22, 2004 at 12:02:41AM +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Carol Spears <carol@xxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > i think that the mail list is not as fast as the exchange it is
> > managing here.
>
> I think you are reading the mails faster than you are able to
> understand them. Perhaps you should reread my mails since I am not
> going to explain this again.

i can read that you contradict what you yourself wrote and the software
in questions' README.

i can read that because i am typing politely and respectfully i am being
rudely "sent back" or something.

you say jade and openjade are not required yet the README for the
required software says differently.

what is the point of reading the documentation?  other software
applications lie in the README?

since we now do as other software applications do, do we also start to
tell untruths (like that jade or openjade are required for gtk-docs) in
the gimp documentation?

carol