Re: [Gimp-developer] cvs gimp depends on jade?

Sven Neumann wrote:
Hi,

"Michael Schumacher" <schumaml@xxxxxx> writes:

It is possible - I built gtkdoc on Win32 without having Jade installed.

How did you trick the configure script into believing that jade was
available? I had a quick look and it seems to check for openjade or
jade and bails out if it can't find any of those. It would however
probably be sufficient to provide it some arbitrary executable that's
named openjade.

Looks like a false negative - there is an openjade.exe on my system, and it doesn't seem to be a dummy.

Michael

--
The GIMP > http://www.gimp.org      | IRC: irc://irc.gimp.org/gimp
    Wiki > http://wiki.gimp.org     | .de: http://gimpforum.de