Re: [Gimp-developer] xinerama

I use Xinerama and my displays have different resolutions like yours.
Display 0 is 1600 x 1200 and display 1 is 1024 X 768.  When I
initially installed this on my machine most of the time the pointing
device (Wacom tablet) seemed to work with the default settings but in
some cases it would not behave correctly.  This was mostly in The GIMP
when I was selecting areas to work on in an image.  After messing
around with the configuration for the tablet in Sax2 the bad behavior
went away.  Since this was some time ago I do not remember exactly
what I changed.   Sorry I can't give you more details about what I
did.  You might also consider updating your xserver software as I
noticed that my tablet works better with newer versions.

--
Hal V. Engel