Re: [Gimp-developer] Judging panel for splashes

Hi,

Steve Stavropoulos <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>  Because there are some very _very_ nice ones that don't have the
> area at the bottom, maybe this shouldn't be a reason to reject them,
> if it is trivial to add such an area. I think the purpose is to have
> a great splash for gimp 2.2 and we shouldn't care about little
> details that can be fixed.

Well, we told people about this beforehand and it was stated clearly
in the submission rules. Since there are enough very, very nice ones
that followed the rules, I think it is perfectly fine to reject those
that didn't. But this is completely up to the judges. I was only
pointing out some facts that the judges should take into consideration
when doing their decisions.

Sven