Re: [Gimp-developer] writing plug-ins

Hi,

Quoting Simbul <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Unluckily I can't read french. Could you point me to some of the sources
> you used for your articles?
>
> I'll ask my professor for the open licence, I hope he'll agree ;)

It looks like you have them already - I relied heavily on Kevin Turner's
article. I did a paper and presentation for GUADEC last year on the subject
which is online here: http://dneary.free.fr/guadec-paper/

http://developer.gimp.org contains the full API docs for libgimp.

Finally, I learned a lot from the existing plug-ins. If you were to pick one of
each main type (file plug-in, image plug-in and informational plug-in), I would
reccommend pnm, edge and colorcube respectively.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary