[Gimp-developer] Bugzilla privileges

Hi.

Through this e-mail I am formally asking the GIMP team to be granted
with some bugzilla privileges.

I do not know which level of privileges are there, but I'd like to be
able to mark bugs as duplicates, reset the priority and severity of
bugs and so on.

I've noticed that I am - in pratice - doing this, but as I do not have
the privileges, someone else has to show up to do the changes for me
later on.

So, here is the request for your consideration.

Regards,

	JoÃo S. O. Bueno Calligaris