Re: OT Re: [Gimp-developer] my comments and sudden disappearance

On Wednesday 27 October 2004 04:13, miriam clinton (iriXx) wrote:
> Michael Schumacher wrote:
> > miriam clinton (iriXx) wrote:
> >> This is completely ridiculous, especially random threats of lawsuits
> >> for typos.
> >
> > Both of you, continue this discussion off-list, please!
> > And please note that participants of a mailing lists and the mailing
> > list itself are different things. Thanks.
>
> My point is exactly the same as yours - I was receiving unpleasant and
> unsolicited mail off-list, and wished to draw such abuse of the list to
> the attention of the list manager. I do not want to keep receiving abuse
> off-list, and the best way to put this to an end, and to make such abuse
> of list addresses cease, was to make such practises known on-list.

Hi Ms. Clinton!

Listen, I read Grant's E-mail and it is not unpleasant or unsolicited mail. He
was just politely remarking on your web-sites. It is considered a common
practice in the Internet to visit homepages of people one encounters and then
remark to them about them in private. Nothing wrong's here. It's considered
part of the Internet socializing.

You are making a fuss out of nothing. And as for J. Grant - I don't understand
why he needs to press charges here.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish      shlomif@xxxxxxxxxxx