Re: [Gimp-developer] first impressions of GIMP 2.0

> Speaking of a context menu there should be a contect
> menu for everything. I mean now when you right click
> on the image you're working on, you get the
> "menubar"....as soon as someone fixes the GTK+ problem
> of scrolling menu....then a context menu could be very
> useful.

oh my goddess please never ever remove the menu from the right mouse
button. i dont use the menubar in the image window and will never use
it. the right mouse button is much better for many experienced users.
(although it is good that the menubar is option and turned on by
default for beginners).
it is good to be nice to beginners, but do not forget experienced and
long time users

Kyknos