[Gimp-developer] Help with gimp directory structure

Hi,

I'm working on an open-source software for real-time mix-medias, similar to Puredata. We've started using part of the Gimp code for image processing. For now, I was able to move the composition functions in paint-funcs. However, since the functions are not documented, I find it often difficult to know what this or this is doing. Plus, I don't understand well how the files are organized.

Right now, I'm trying to find the part of Gimp's code that deals with layer placement and alpha composition. Could someone on this list tell me what functions to look for and how is the code organized in Gimp?

   Thanks,

Jean-Sebastien