Re: [Gimp-developer] pyrex and GIMP

Hi there,

I myself do not know Pyrex.  Your plug-in seens pretty sofisticated.

We are here discussing however, exactly the python bindings for The
GIMP. They need a major overhawl and probably will get a separate
module on gnome-cvs tree.

I will try your plug-in later. Certainly a handfull of usefull,
sofisticated and maintained plug-ins would be a great adition to the
Gimp python module itself.

If you want o help the GIMP to take care of Gimp-python you are more
than welcome.

	JS
	-><-