Re: [Gimp-developer] New Image dialog usability bug

On this issue I think I agree with Sven that the gain of reducing
annoyance for new users does not offset the costs of (a) reducing
the consistency of size-entry areas and (b) annoying the mass of
existing users who know how it works and don't expect it to change.
It's especially bad to change things where people do them often and
have developed habits of doing them in a certain order.

Remember, even moving a menu entry to a more logical place is
annoying to many people.  We don't want to offend our most
loyal customers!

Best,
  -- Bill

Sent via the KillerWebMail system at primate.ucdavis.edu