Re: [Gimp-developer] Console window on Win32

Hi,

> It would be possible to make it impossible to close the console window
> that GLib opens, by removing the close button from it. Then users
> would know just to minimize it if they aren't interested in the
> messages. See my last comment in bug #141102.

It's often a habitual thing for windows users, minimizing a console
window that displays constant warning messages often isn't enough
satisfaction for some. May be GIMP could have a preference option
where the user can choose to have these g_print based messages
redirected to a file using a custom print handler that gets set via
g_set_print_handler(..).

Regards,

Alif.

--
"Heaven is the peaceful place on earth...New Zealand."
     -- Alif Wahid.