Re: [Gimp-developer] preparing GIMP 2.2

Joseph Heled wrote:

I would argue that non interactive plugins (or interactive plugin run in non interactive mode, which I presume to be the same thing), should not bring up any progress bars.

In my case, I have a batch processing plugin that sets up a sequence of operations interactively, then performs them on a collection of images. So my plugin UI is available to display the progress from each operation, as long as I can grab the progress callbacks from the gimp functions that I'm calling.

--
David Hodson  --  this night wounds time