Re: [Gimp-developer] preparing GIMP 2.2

Joseph Heled wrote:

> I would argue that non interactive plugins (or interactive plugin
> run in non interactive mode, which I presume to be the same thing),
> should not bring up any progress bars.

You would argue incorrectly, then.  Even if a plugin is noninteractive,
bad things usually happen if you alter the image it is working on
before it is finished.  Therefore, you need to know whether the
plugin is running, and it is nice to get some sense of how much
longer it is going to take.

Best,
  -- Bill

Sent via the KillerWebMail system at primate.ucdavis.edu