Re: [Gimp-developer] programming classes with gimp

Hi Steve,

Quoting Steve Siverling <ssiverling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I was thinking it would be cool if their were classes that people did gimp
> development in, and gained experience that way.  Any thoughts?

Sure, that would be great. Do you have any specific suggestions about how that
would work? Usually things like that happen without our knowledge, but it would
be cool to have us in the know.

If someone asked for people to give a course for a specific reason, I'm sure
that someone around here would be able to help out...

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary