Re: [Gimp-developer] Improving the mouse wheel zoom

I like this idea.

Stan, would you mind filling this as a request feature at GIMP bugzilla?
It helps developers keep track of the features wanted, and you will have some
feedback on it each time it is considered, or implemented, by the developers.

http://bugs.gimp.org

Thank you.

	JS
	-><-