Re: [Gimp-developer] rearranging <Toolbox>Xtns Menu

Hi,

Carol Spears <carol@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> I also attached a version of web-browser.scm that reflects some of
> these proposed changes.

Before GIMP 2.0 we basically agreed that we should not have any
external links in our menus. The reason for that is that we don't have
any control over these web pages and would have to release a new
version of GIMP when the link changes.  Links to external pages should
be kept on www.gimp.org.

I basically like the proposed menu structure except for all the Help
and Test menus. They should IMO not be there.

Sven