[Gimp-developer] Re: [Gimp-web] Website maintainer proposal

Hi,

On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 23:47, Niklas wrote:
[snip]
> So on to the topic of this mail. At the first meeting we discussed the
> website and who to contact about things conserning the site, I said that
> I was willing to give it all a try and try to bring things up again.
>
> Because of this proposal it would be good to hear what everyone else
> that did not attend at the meeting thinks about this. If no onehas
> objections against this, then I will try my best to get things
> going with the website.

Sounds great to me. The GIMP web site needs some love and care from
someone who is willing to spend to some quality time with it - and if I
know you right, scizzo, you're that kind of person.

Regards,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@xxxxxxxx>