Re: [Gimp-developer] Usability test - Results available

Carol Spears wrote:

mr. neary, can you define unpleasant?

I have been on this list only a very short time, yet I can define unpleasant...

Unpleasant (noun) See "Carol Spears"

I hate to start a personal attack on a public list, especially against one who has apparently been involved with the project for a long time. However, it is immediately apparent to me that you have a penchant for being negative, highly opinionated and feel victimized by everyone else.

And you seem to prefer to conduct your tirades in public, so no doubt your prefer that I send my message this way.

You need a big attitude adjustment, or perhaps should find something more productive to do with your valuable time and superior skills. Participating in a group the way you do is counterproductive, and serves mostly to intimidate people who otherwise could benefit from the positive volunteer activities of so many generous people.

Greg Rundlett
Gimp User
Free Software advocate