Re: [Gimp-developer] Usability test - Results available

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 12:49:50PM -0700, Carol Spears wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 09:26:39PM +0200, Michael Schumacher wrote:
> >
> no, i really meant what i said.  i am actually very nervous about this
> because i had in real life a roman who failed a test that was made for
> testing purposes.  this was one of the most intelligent, well read and
> roundly educated human male beings i had ever encountered.  too young to
> date but just one of those kids you wished you had recognized when you
> were younger, a world changer and one of the right ones to do it.
> because he failed a test like this in the money world he lost some good
> cash that he could have used in college and the money was rewarded to a
> little creep, whose intelligence i also recognized. but without the good
> heart.
>
> then there is gimp, where our roman has volunteered for somethings i
> cannot support.  i want to keep roman and get rid of the stuff that
> screwed things up for this other roman.

in the real life situation, i have this way of not wanting minors to
drink alcohol.

and i really dont.

it did not appear to me that the real life roman needed any help or to
change the way you do things.

this roman IS using things he shouldnt be.  tests and software.

carol