[Gimp-developer] GIMP Conference stand?

Hi all,

Do people think that it is worthwhile for the GIMP to have a stand at GUADEC? It would perhaps be a way to sell some t-shirts, have a couple of computers with people doing demos, and have an easy popint-of-contact for people when they were on their down-time.

The problem is that it would need to have some work done for it - posters and banners, for example, and I will not be able to do that. Are there people who thionk this is a very good idea, who are prepared to put some time into preparing the stand and putting it up when we get to Norway?

Please reply on the list, we can decide before the end of the week whether to do this depending on the response we get.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary