Re: [Gimp-developer] Who's coming to GIMPCon?

Hi Simon,

Simon Budig wrote:
I want to come. I tried to register for the free floor space, but they
present a form that the CGI is not willing to accept (it has no entry
field for the invoice thingie the CGI is requesting for).

However, I hope my registration to the event itself went well.

If we want/need floorspace, it is available to us. I have brought it up already with the guadec organisers, so I just need to let them know how much we need. We should let them know soon though. I'm not sure what exactly needs to be arranged in terms of set-up to use the floorspace, though - this will be my first GUADEC.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary