Re: [Gimp-developer] Usability test - Results available

Hi Ellen,

Ellen Reitmayr wrote:
Roman and I wrote the report of the usability tests we conducted in may.
It includes descriptions of problems the users were faced while
interacting with the software, as well as possible solutions.

As the wiki is still down, please read the full report on

http://www.relevantive.de/gimp/report/results_usabilitytest_05.04.html

I had a quick look through this, and it looks great. I'm sure that I'll have more comments later, I just wanted to thank yourself & Roman for all your work, and I hope that we can get many of your reccommendations into the GIMP soon.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary