Re: [Gimp-developer] Bad news about piecewise curves in the Print plugin

   From: Sven Neumann <sven@xxxxxxxx>
   Date: 30 May 2004 12:44:05 +0200

   Hi,

   Robert L Krawitz <rlk@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

   > Unfortunately, the gtkcurve widget doesn't allow setting the control
   > points of the curve, only setting a dense curve
   > (gtk_curve_set_vector).  There may be a back door way of doing it, but
   > that carries obvious hazards.

   The GtkCurve widget is basically deprecated and scheduled for
   removal from GTK+. I would suggest that if you need such a widget
   you simply copy the code and change the namespace. You can then add
   the API you need.

That's good to know.  Thanks.

--
Robert Krawitz                                     <rlk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>