Re: [Gimp-developer] ttf problem

The problem was in font. Cyrillic glyphs (which I wanted to use) were
in second half of ascii table, while in expected position in unicode table
there were some other (dumb) cyrillci glyphs. This is the problem of all
old truetype fonts. fontforge (pfaedit in past) has very nice feature,
you may copy range of glyphs and paste them into desirable position.
That way I've solved my problem. Probably, this problem could be mentioned
in documentation.

	Oleg