Re: [Gimp-developer] plug-in preview widget (another try)

Hi,

geert jordaens <geert.jordaens@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> What I've seen from plugin's is that they are frequently using pixel
> regions to render images.  If the pixel region isn't generic enough
> the I would start with the functionality described from the current
> tutorial on the GimpPreview by Ernst which would be a little more
> work to implement in some plugin's.

Sorry, I am not sure if I get what you are saying here. Could you
elaborate a bit, perhaps give an example of the API that you think is
needed?

> Although I think you should be able to render a bigger preview area
> than the displayed area.

Again, sorry, but I don't understand this. What's the displayed area?
What do you mean when you say "render"?

Sven