Re: [Gimp-developer] HRZ load/save plug-in

Hi,

On Sat, 2004-05-15 at 14:23, Sven Neumann wrote:
> I've been working on our load/save plug-ins lately and changed the
> file type names as displayed in the Open/Save dialogs to be more
> descriptive (and translatable). I've used the strings from the Free
> Desktop shared-mime-info package whenever possible.

Good job, neo :)

> Since our file format menu is definitely starting to grow too large I
> suggest we remove this plug-in from the distribution and put the
> source code into the plug-in registry instead. Are there any
> objections?

No objections from me. I've never seen the fileformat in use. From the
description in the source code it sounds like the format is only used by
a niche of users, if any. Moving it to the repository sounds like a good
solution to me.

Regards,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@xxxxxxxx>

There's no point in questioning it; GIMP development is supposed to be
fun.                                                   -- Sven Neumann