Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: Re: more GIMP foundation stuff

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Daniel Rogers wrote:

> The second structure is the officers.  These are the people like the
> president, tresurer, and secratary.  The duties of these officers are
> set in the bylaws.
> The board members can be officers and [officers] are generally appointed
> by the board.

This clears things up a lot, but before I can make any meaningful comments
on the bylaws, I have to ask the question that we seem to have been
skirting around for a while -- do we want the maintainer and/or release
manager to be officers of the foundation?

Rockwalrus