Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMPCon

Dave Neary wrote:

Hi all,

In a mail I just sent off, I said we should have some information about what we plan to do at GIMPCon...

What do we plan to do at GIMPCon?

I'd like to say that, for the record I won't be able to attend GimpCon. I simply don't have the time or money at the moment (and the soonest I would is months and months away).

And in case anyone missed my previous PS, I'm quite busy with my real life atm and have found myself quite without much time to put into The GIMP. Both setting up the bounties and the Foundation are things that are consuming all my free time.

--
Dan