Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: Gimp 2.0

On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 02:31:38PM -0700, Nathan Carl Summers wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Carol Spears wrote:
>
> I don't think he has a smutty mind, just is painfully mindful of those
> that do.  And there should be no chinese wall between the developers and
> the users.  How else can the developers know what the users think, need,
> and want?  With no feedback, it's hard to know if changes to the gimp make
> it more useful and usable.

it is a discussion of what appears on a gimp user based web site.  bolsh
mailed it to the list he reads.

actually, what has happened here is that developers have made decisions
for users.  this time it happened because someone with a users concerns
was joined to the wrong list.

so, for what ever reason, good or bad, right or wrong -- the user web
site has once again been commandeered by the developers and changed for
absolutely no good reasons.

i have much more respect for the developers who are receiving gimp-user
mail.  i have no idea why developers who do not participate on the
gimp-user list are making decisions for the gimp-user site.

i am not even in a bad mood and i am saying once again, for shame.  all
of you.

carol