Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: Gimp 2.0

Dear Carol!

> i dunno.  he got everything he asked for.  it did not even make sense to
> me and he got it.

Oh yeah, and I got so much more too, thank you very much.

> this human being should be on the gimp users list.  it is polite and
> nice there.
>
> i have a bad opinion of someone who so easily gets to change things on
> an established list.  if you want a friendly mail list about gimp,
> gimp-user list totally fullfills this.
>
> is this person with the smutty mind a developer?

Carol, maybe the hint I provided before was to weak for you to notice. I did
not expect *you* to understand my points. That is why I mailed Dave, and not
you, and he did.

I am sorry that you have a bad opinion about me, and that maybe you think I
have a "smutty mind". Maybe if I had mailed Dave at a different point in
time, catching him in a different mood, things would have turned up more
brightly. I am very sad that I get to know you all when you are accusing me
of the worst things one can think of.

Again, I apologize for all the inconvenience and chaos that my private mail to
Dave has caused.

Best regards,
Markus Triska.