Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: Gimp 2.0

Again, I am copying the response I sent to Carol a few moments ago verbatim.

------------------

Dear Carol!

> i have looked at the adobe photoshop web site perhaps 4 times.  for
> information to help my friend run her photoshop le.

Meanwhile, I have tried too, and it was indeed a bit hard to get to
screenshots.

> can you just explain what the differences are and what should matter to
> us?

Yeah, they show no naked persons, just as I expected. In contrast, the Gimp
site was doing so until recently. Fortunately, this has now changed.

Best regards,
Markus.