Re: [Gimp-developer] Re: Gimp 2.0

Hi ; ),

> >Also, I find the picture of the wet baby in the "Screen Shots" section
> >rather annoying. I mean, it's not the baby's fault, but I think that with
> >all the stuff going on in Europe (Dutroux), placing a half-naked kid with
> >amateur lightning in this section is not a matter of particularly good
> >taste. Maybe it would be good to show more neutral photographs, like skies
> >and landscapes etc. that are bright and where's much to look at.

I find that observation rather exaggerated. There is no "special"
situation in Europe, at least in the Europe i live in. And a baby picture
is just a baby picture, anything else is just on the mind of
of those who look at the picture, no matter if it's a professional
photograph or a amateur one with you digital camera.

Of course the photo is from Dave's son and he can do whatever he thinks
is better with it...

> will take them down. I'm not sure where screenshot submissions should go
> though - perhaps someone else will pipe up with ideas about that?

I think the actual policy is ok, to put good screenshots, not politically
correct ones.

Regards,

--
David Gómez

"The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of
 whether submarines can swim." -- Edsger W. Dijkstra