Re: [Gimp-developer] Press pack

On 21 Mar 2004, at 19:17, Jakub Steiner wrote:

> I made a couple of demos of the new GIMP 2 functionality. I believe it
> works a lot better than just a list of new functionality. They are
> divx avis and it's approx 80MB. Feel free to mirror it on the gimp.org
> website and use it for the 2.0 release extravaganza.
>
> http://jimmac.musichall.cz/gimp2demos.php

I have tried to play these demos using Windows Media Player
(Microsoft) version 2, 7 and 9, and in all instances it crashed my
mediaplayer. The error messages says something about a divx module;
probably just the decoder I am using.

Still, it would perhaps be handy to test this on other Windows
installations if this URL is going to be sent to any other than
GNU/Linux using journalists.

--
branko collin
collin@xxxxxxxxx