[Gimp-developer] Re: Gimp.app application bundle

Okay... The sourceforge mirrors were taking a long time to get the dmg images, and they were very slow to download from anyway, so I changed the links on http://gimp-app.sourceforge.net to point to osdn.dl.sourceforge.net This is fast and has the most recent files immediately and also makes the page simpler since there is no intermediate mirror selection page. Normally I would use the mirrors, but the main site seems to have the least load by far.

Also I realized that I mistakenly left a large tar file containing all the compiled dependencies inside the 2.0 app bundle... oops. Now the image for 2.0 is about 25MB instead of 50. heh... In any case. Now it's really ready to be linked to from gimp.org, in case someone checked it earlier and couldn't download the images. Has anyone tried it with 10.2 yet?

l8r
Aaron

Commitment can be illustrated by a breakfast of ham and eggs. The chicken was involved, the pig was committed.