[Gimp-developer] Re: [Gimp-print-devel] Trouble with printing GERMAN gimp 2.0

   From: Sven Neumann <sven@xxxxxxxx>
   Date: 14 Mar 2004 17:26:05 +0100

   Robert L Krawitz <rlk@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

   > Please try this patch to src/main/print-ps.c.  It resets the locale
   > around all potentially risky operations, although it may turn out to
   > be too big of a hammer.  We had to do something similar to the IJS
   > driver.

   Is there a particular reason this patch sets LC_ALL instead of
   LC_NUMERIC? The latter should be less invasive but sufficient to solve
   the problem.

It appears that Till Kamppeter identified the issue and applied the
patch in question.  Till, why the choice of LC_ALL?

--
Robert Krawitz                                     <rlk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf@xxxxxxxxxxxx

--Eric Crampton