Re: [Gimp-developer] the GIMP help system, i18n and other problems

Sorry, my mta was a bit messed up lately, so the most of this was
discussed before i got it.

On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 01:59:16PM +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
>

> >     (b) Extend the gimp-help.xml format to allow to specify a fallback
> >         URL that should be used when no other mapping is given.
> >
> We will go for the (b) here.
I'm fine with that. Adding an url for every id looks for me to much
work.

> > (2) How do we handle internationalisation?
>
> This isn't completely clear yet. I'll list the open issues:
>
> [... details]
>
> These are all rather small changes that are easy to implement but we
> should better do them now. So if there's consensus on this, I would
> like to see this being implemented over the weekend.

Well, only i can do is agree with the proposals and discussions. There
is nothing what i can add here. Thanks for implementing this for 2.0
release!

Greetings,
--
Roman Joost