Re: [Gimp-developer] Costs estimates

Sven Neumann wrote:

Nathan Carl Summers <rock@xxxxxxxx> writes:

For funding requests for GIMPCon in Norway, it will be very useful to
have cost estimates for the event for the GIMP.

Could everyone planning to go to Kristiansand send an estimate of how
much money they will need to get there?

It would have been nice to include dates and places. I didn't search the archives, but I couldn't find anything in the Wiki.

Ugh!  I can't find airfare there any cheaper than about US$1500.  Has
anyone from the US found a much better deal?

Did you also check flights going to Oslo?

On a whim last night, I saw a number of flights from Orlando to Oslo from ~US$420+ at Travelocity. They had restrictions like "anytime in June," but not knowing the dates I couldn't tell if that mattered.

rgds,
Chris