[Gimp-developer] Question about Script-Fu functions

Greetings, all.

I am doing a number of things in the GIMP related to Script-Fu scripts.
One of the things I noticed is that in libgimp/gimpcompat.h it appears
that the 'img' argument has not been dropped for a couple of Script-Fu
scripts that also take a layer argument. For 1.2, many of the functions
requiring 'img layer' as part of their argument list had the 'img'
argument dropped as no longer needed.

The functions in question are gimp-layer-add-mask, and
gimp-layer-remove-mask.

Is there some reason these two functions still require both img and
layer arguments?

--
Cheers!

Packet:ve3syb@ve3yra.#con.on.ca.na|  Try to assimilate the world!"