Re: [Gimp-developer] info dialog

Hi,

Carol Spears <carol@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> > > will the info dialog ever be dockable?
> >
> > Most probably.
> >
> will this be anytime soon?

Carol, you know very well that we are in feature freeze. So as long as
a dockable info dialog is not among the bugs that are marked for
milestone 2.0, this feature will not make it into the 2.0 release. Of
course it would have been nice if the info dialog was rewritten
already. We know very well that it has lots of room for improvements.

Since you certainly knew all this beforehand, I wonder what you
expected from this very short (and somewhat destructive) mail.

Sven