[Gimp-developer] unirectangle selection tool

Hello.

The GIMP does not compile in my Linux and thus I cannot fully develop
the tool myself:

  Unirectangle selection tool -- "Select one rectangular region"

I post the design later, but now I would like to know why the crop
tool and the Bezier selection tool are not visible in all views of
the image? I want my selection tool to be visible in all views.

The reason why a selection is visible in all views, is because the
selection is a mask. Likewise, I want the tool to be on the image
object, not on a view object.

Regards,
Juhana