[Gimp-developer] after the prerelease

Hi,

OK, the prerelease is out and the first bugs were found and fixed.
After the prerelease is before the prerelease. We still have about 70
bugs on the 2.0 milestone. Our goal should now be to target this list.
Not all these bugs need to be fixed before 2.0. A few, especially
feature requests, can be postponed to 2.2. At some point we can also
move some remaining minor problems on the 2.0.1 milestone. But all
these bug reports need to be revisited.  So if you have some spare
time, please do a query on the 2.0 milestone and check if you can
comment on some of these.

Since we want to ship 2.0 with as many complete translations as
possible, we should, from now on, try to avoid any string changes
unless the change is essential for a bug-fix. A severe user interface
problem definitely counts as a bug here, missing mnemonics probably
don't. I've sent a mail to gnome-i18n informing the translators that
it is good time to look after the gimp translations, so please stick
to this rule and avoid string changes whenever possible.

Sven