[Gimp-developer] OS X build from CVS: Illegal reference

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had seen this before:

ld: text/libapptext.a(gimp-fonts.o) illegal reference to symbol: _FcConfigBuildFonts defined in indirectly referenced dynamic library /usr/X11R6/lib/libfontconfig.1.dylib
ld: warning multiple definitions of symbol _locale_charset
/sw/lib/libiconv.dylib(localcharset.o) definition of _locale_charset
/sw/lib/libintl.dylib(localcharset.lo) definition of _locale_charset
ld: warning suggest use of -bind_at_load, as lazy binding may result in errors or different symbols being used
symbol _locale_charset used from dynamic library /sw/lib/libiconv.dylib(localcharset.o) not from earlier dynamic library /sw/lib/libintl.1.dylib(localcharset.lo)
make[3]: *** [gimp-1.3] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

I've successfully built 1.3.23 on my machine, but when trying to build a clean CVS checkout it gives me this error. Can anyone shed light on how to go about fixing it?

For clarity, this is OS X .3 (Panther).

Thanks,

--
Terje

"A programming language is low level when its programs require attention to the irrelevant."