Re: [Gimp-developer] Displaying image using GTK

Hi Dave,

Thanks for bearing me with me patience. I would definitely post my proposal
on this, but not now, since I am little busy with project. In the mean time,
I am trying to compile GIMP from source, using mingw and on Windows XP box.
First of all it is failing to find pkg-config.

Therefore I got pkg-config-0.15.0 and tried building it first, unfortunately
it is giving some compiler errors. Is there any place where I can get
precompile binaries for pkg-config. I am really running short of time,
therefore I do not think I should spend more time on this. I am following
the instructions from
http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/HowToCompileGimp/MicrosoftWindows in order to
build GIMP.

Thanks and regards,