Re: [Gimp-developer] writing german online help

Am Son, 2003-07-27 um 14.46 schrieb Roman Joost:

> Sure, but now its attached ...

Thanks, applied. I'm glad it works for you; I haven't received much
feedback about it. What OS do you have?

> Hm ... maybe the files will become really big after adding some
> different languages (e.g. de, cz ...).

Sure, but in that case we can still split them up a finer granularity on
structure level, say: give every subsection it's own file instead of
just every section.

> I dont know if there is any standard to get the language of the
> system, but the $LANG environment variable seems a good start for me.
> So, guess this variable and select the right directory on start.

This is a nobrainer and not really related to the question how to
organise the sources since they need to be compiled anyway (for now at
least).

--
Servus,
       Daniel