Re: [Gimp-developer] multilayer tiff

Hi Sven and tiff maintainer,

Am 28.11.03, 15:00 +0100 schrieb Sven Neumann:

> I agree that it makes sense to make the code for the two plug-ins more
> common since it will make it easier to merge changes between the two
> but I am not going to accept any ifdef's in GIMP CVS that aren't
> strictly necessary for the GIMP plug-in alone.

Ok, I would like to do some cleaning and come with an more clear version
of tiff . This version will include only GIMP specific stuff. As I see
Your interesst, I think it is worth finding an good start place.

What does the tiff maintainer say about this?

regards
Kai-Uwe

PS: My post seems not to be tight enough to reach every time this list.