[Gimp-developer] Re: GIMP at GUADEC

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 03:20:49PM +0100, David Neary wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Following up from the mail last week discussing the date and
> location of GIMPCon, here's the state of play on the various
> possibilities discussed.

  I will only respond about the "Lyon" possibility:

> snip.
>
> 2) Lyon: We have been in contact with the university, and are
> awaiting a response on what kind of facilities will be available,
> and what dates suit them. This is looking pretty promising too.
> The local LUG are prepared to help out and play host.
>
> snip.

  If the GIMPCon stand in Lyon, there will be at least some rooms, with
Internet access (ssh, web, mail, at least), via a switch/hub. Any laptop
with a dhcp config could then be connected.

  The rent for the rooms and the lunch at 12:00 might be paid by some
presentations made by one of us to the CPE's students. I still have to
discuss this point though.

       Regards,

           DindinX

--
david@xxxxxxxxxxx
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.