Re: [Gimp-developer] COMDEX debrief

Hi Daniel,

thanks for what you are doing in Vegas. I was surprised when I heard
that you offered to go there even though it looked like there would be
no financial support whatsoever. Nice that it turned out that you
won't have to pay everything yourself.

I am certain you are doing a good job and judging from what you wrote
it seems to be worth being there. I don't think we could have found a
better representative for The GIMP at COMDEX.

Sven