[Gimp-developer] GimpCon 2004 (follow-up)

I want to start a new thread to get this discussion (which I
consider important) back on track.

LOCATION

So far there are 5 propositions in various stages of development,
each of which has some + points and some - points.
1) GUADEC
2) Lyon
3) London
4) Dublin
5) Chemnitz

Are there others? We need volunteers.

FACILITIES

What facilities do we need? I've been working (in my head) with
figures of 20-30 people, needing fairly liberal access to
conference facilities and computer network, preferably staying
with LUGgers, but perhaps in a hotel.

MONEY

Who will manage the money side of things? We need someone who is
good with numbers, to organise a few people to do fundraising.

DATE

When is the earliest we could meet? When's the latest reasonable
date? I like late June, I think June/July/August is our target
area. Any comments?

Like I said, feedback is *required* for this.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
       David Neary,